Now a days you can see many fortune-tellers determining the course of our future, some on the basis of cards others through astrological calculations. No need to mention after triumph of Paul, the psychic octopus, there is a queue of probable successors. I thought of taking a chance in this profession too. Just kidding, I will do a only a guess work. My predictions are simply anticipation. So here goes my top 10 predictions for 2011:
1. Cricket World Cup: The way India has played cricket in last couple of year, the consistency they have shown and with large pool of talented players, they stand in much comfortable position to win the world cup than any other Cricket playing nation. But at the same time I expect this doesn't take the steam away from other sports which are recently doing well.
2. Century of centuries: He is getting better with age. Each successive year is better than the previous. Sachin's 100 centuries are on cards. Best wishes to 'God of Cricket'.
3. Kalmadi & Raja: These infamous politicians will maintain their status quo and corruption will continue rampant in modern India. Well I hope at least this prediction go wrong.
4. Onionisation: Price of essential commodities will touch new heights. Don't wonder if banks start vegetable saving schemes for customers.
5. Bollywood: Hundreds of movies will be released this year with more hype little content including 4 more Akshay starer freak comedies.
6. Rail accidents: Trains will continue to crash, bridges continue falling. Ministers will form committees and investigation continues.
7. Disturbed neighbourhood: Fresh wind of agitations brewing up in neighbouring Pakistan. Turbulence is synonym of Pakistan. Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afganistan and Myanmar will follow.
8. China will replace US from top of chart in some more list this year. It is already ahead in exports. Chinese PM toppled Obama as most powerful person in the world.
9. Technology: I expect higher tech gadgets this season. New cars and motorcycles. Upgraded Bugatti Veyron. Whatever be the condition, this area will remain upbeat.
10. Last... I feel everything will not be so gloomy. There are many motivating things going around. I expect/wish we are definitely going to have a better year ahead.
Your feedback will be appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment